Clinton Sayers II, CCIM
Clinton Sayers and Paul Byars operate as a team to facilitate the highest and best use of urban commercial properties by working with developers, investors and property owners in Central Texas to broker new opportunities for investment in Austin and San Antonio’s CBD and surrounding central submarkets. The team’s top priority is to add value to their clients’ business plans by understanding industry trends, the land development code, engaging in the community and participating in local initiatives.
Since joining Sayers Real Estate Advisors in 2011 as a Associate Broker, Clinton has closed over 50 urban land transactions with plans for development for a wide range of commercial and multifamily projects.
Clinton began his real estate career in the Investment Banking Group of Henry S. Miller Commercial in Dallas, TX. The Investment Banking Group specialized in arranging debt and equity financing for existing and to-be-built commercial and multifamily properties.
Clinton earned a Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Finance and minor in Spanish from Southern Methodist University’s Cox School of Business.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (State of Texas)
- Shoal Creek Conservancy – Board of Directors
- Urban Land Institute – Austin Management Committee
- ULI Urban Council - Co-chair
- CCIM Institute – Member
- Waller Creek Conservancy – GenWaller Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA) – Member