Since joining the brokerage team at Sayers Real Estate Advisors in 2011 as a Associate Broker, Clinton Sayers has closed over 100 transactions of commercial property for redevelopment. The brokerage team’s focus is facilitating the highest and best use of urban commercial properties by working with property owners, developers and investors in Central Texas to broker new opportunities for investment and development in Austin’s CBD and surrounding central submarkets. The team’s top priority is to add value to their clients’ business plans by understanding industry trends, the land development code, engaging in the community and participating in local initiatives.
Clinton began his real estate career in the Investment Banking Group of Henry S. Miller Commercial in Dallas, TX. The Investment Banking Group specialized in arranging debt and equity financing for existing and to-be-built commercial and multifamily properties.
Clinton earned a Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Finance and minor in Spanish from Southern Methodist University’s Cox School of Business.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (State of Texas)
- Shoal Creek Conservancy – President of the Board of Directors (209 to Present)
- Land Economics Society - Member
- Austin Commercial Real Estate Society (ACRES) - Member
- Urban Land Institute – Member
- ULI Urban Council - Member and past Chair
- CCIM Institute – Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA) – Member