Clinton and Paul represent both Sellers and Buyers in the disposition and acquisition of urban land in Austin and San Antonio. In an effort to provide as much value to their clients as possible, Paul strives to learn about and engage in as many local issues as possible – from serving on a City of Austin Board and Commission to being an active member of a number of conservancies and organizations affiliated with urban Austin. Since 2013, Clinton and Paul have closed 45+ land deals totaling over $125 million.
Prior to joining Sayers Real Estate Advisors, Paul worked at Armbrust & Brown, PLLC as a Land Planner where he researched projects for the Land Development Consultants and prepared documents as requested by attorneys.
Paul graduated Cum Laude from Trinity University with a Bachelor of the Arts in History and Spanish. While there, he created, researched and designed an upper division seminar-style course with the approval and guidance of a professor that is still taught today (SPMT 4302 Seminar in Contemporary American Sport).
- Licensed Real Estate Agent (State of Texas)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) - Candidate
- City of Austin Boards and Commissions - Robert Mueller Municipal Airport Plan Implementation Advisory Commission (PIAC)
- Urban Land Institute – Member
- Downtown Austin Alliance - Member
- Mueller Neighborhood Association Steering Committee - Former Member
- Shoal Creek Conservancy – Founding Member
- Waller Creek Conservancy - Generation Waller
- The Trail Foundation – Member
- YMCA of Austin – Member
- Congress for the New Urbanism - Advocate